It is our goal to include all children, regardless of ability, in our mission of achieving Happy, Healthy Kids! We believe all children deserve the same access to sports and work hard to ensure we provide the BEST, MOST ACCESSIBLE programs!
Adaptive Program Private Lessons Ages 0-17
This is a perfect opportunity for anyone who needs more one on one attention. We offer a variety of private lessons: gymnastics, ninja, swim, yoga and dance!
Aspire is one of a few swim schools in AZ that are certified through Swim Angelfish. Click here for more info.
Pricing for the Adaptive Program Private Lessons are:
$50 for 30 minutes
$80 for 1 hour
Please register in the class below. We will reach out to get more information regarding your child’s additional needs and will work with you to schedule a day and time that fits your schedule.
Classes meet weekly and tuition is billed monthly. Aspire has a $40 annual family membership that will be added to class registration for new families. One membership is valid for all siblings and if your student is still enrolled in a class, it will automatically renew annually.
|Adaptive Lessons Evaluation - Register here and we will reach out to you
|0:00 am-0:00 am
|2 yrs - 18 yrs
Adaptive Gymnastics Class
This class is for kids who are not yet ready for a large class environment and need some additional one on one support. The class ratio is 4:1 and there is a requirement to have an evaluation to ensure they are a good fit for the group class. This class is a great way for kids to learn gymnastics skills and work on socializing with peers and working together!
|Adaptive Gymnastics Mon 3:30 - Invitation only
|3:30 pm-4:25 pm
|6 yrs - 15 yrs
Aspire Kids Sports Center’s Annual Membership
1. An annual family membership is $40.
2. One membership is valid for all siblings.
3. Membership is required and will be automatically added for non-members registering for a weekly class.
4. Membership is optional for event registrations. Non-members may choose to either purchase a membership or pay the $5 per day, per child, non-member fee for each event.
5. Membership will expire after 1 year unless the student is actively enrolled in a weekly class.
6. Membership will automatically renew for families with at least one student enrolled in a weekly class.
7. Member/non-member pricing applies to events such as Open Gym, Open Swim, Parent’s Night Out, Tumbling Clinic, and Camps.