Aspire Camps is all about the kids. Our primary goal is to provide a safe and welcoming environment for our campers, staff and guests. We believe in fostering creativity, keeping physically active, building relationships and providing learning opportunities. Aspire staff is committed to showing our campers respect while ensuring all campers are having fun!
7:30am-9:00am Organized games and open gym
9:00am-9:30am Group warm up and stretch then split up into groups
9:30am-3:00pm Groups rotate through different activities such as bounce houses, trampolines, foam pit, gymnastics, arts & crafts, special guests, lunch, snack and any selected add-ons (see below)
3:00pm-4:00pm Open Gym
4:00pm-5:00pm Movie and Games
1. An annual family membership is $40.
2. One membership is valid for all siblings.
3. Membership is required and will be added for non-members registering for weekly classes with tuition billed monthly.
4. Membership is optional for event registrations. Non-members may choose to either purchase a membership or pay a non-member fee per event. See the specific event page for details.
5. Membership will automatically renew for families with at least one student enrolled in a weekly class with tuition billed monthly otherwise membership will expire after 1 year.
6. Discounted member pricing is offered for many Aspire events such as Open Gym, Open Swim, Parent’s Night Out, Tumbling Clinic, and Camps.
Pricing varies based on drop off and pick up times. Click here to get pricing for a specific camp session.
Non-members: Pay an additional $5 per day per camper, up to $25 per week.
Non-refundable deposit: $10 per day per camper is non-refundable once registered.
Early Bird Discount: Register by the early bird deadline for a $5 per day savings for full day camp or a $3 per day savings for half day camp. Deadlines can be found on the registration page and are typically 2 weeks prior to the first day of the camp week. Early bird pricing will be removed once the deadline has passed.
Sibling Discount: Receive a sibling discount of $5 per day for full day camp or $3 per day for half day camp for each additional child.
Multi-Week Discount: After your first full week of camp, receive a multi-week discount of $5 per day for full day camp or a $3 per day for half day camp.
Aspire offers camps on the following holidays in 2024.
MLK Day Camp– January 15
Presidents Day Camp– February 19
Spring Break Camp – March 11 – March 25
Summer Camp – May 24 – July 23
Fall Break Camp – Dates to be Determined
Veteran’s Day Camp – Date to be Determined
Winter Break Camp – Dates to be Determined
The following camp registrations are now available.
1. Discounts and Payment: Aspire will add any discounts and process camp payments when registration is received. Any changes to your initial registration may cause changes in discounts.
2. Non-refundable deposit: $10 per day, per camper is non-refundable once registered.
3. Absences, Makeups, and Transfers: Transfers and makeups are available for $10 per day, per camper. You must notify Aspire in advance of the absence to take advantage of this option. Makeups and transfers are based on availability. Added activities such as swim or dance lessons will transfer only if they are offered and available on the newly selected camp day.
4. Cancellations without a doctor’s note:
-Less than 14 days before the first day of the camp week: There are no refunds. Please see above regarding Absences, Makeups, and Transfers for additional options.
-14 or more days before the first day of the camp week: Aspire will refund the amount paid less the non-refundable deposit.
5. Cancellations with a doctor’s note: With a doctor’s note, camp is 100% refundable.
6. Late pick-up fee: Campers’ accounts may be charged a $25 or more late fee for campers who are picked up later than their scheduled pick-up time. If you are unexpectedly delayed, please let us know and we will do our best to take care of you!
Summer Camp Exclusive Activities
Waterslide Wednesday: Weather permitting, we will have a waterslide out front each Wednesday under our covered patio. For those who do not wish to participate, we will provide chalk and bubbles outside to play with! There is no additional fee and sign up is not required.
Friday Open Swim: Campers are invited to join our Friday open swim on select weeks. Campers who are not able to swim unassisted must bring a life vest or Puddle Jumper. Aspire does not provide personal flotation devices. Coaches will be in the pool and on the pool deck ensuring swimmer safety. Campers under 4 years old must wear a reusable swim diaper while in our pool. There is no additional fee and sign up is not required.
Optional add-ons for extra learning and fun during select weeks
Swim Lessons: 30 minutes of swim lessons Monday-Thursday. Click here for information on our Swim Program and to sign up for weekly classes.
Dance Camp: 2.5 hours of dance camp. Click here for information on our Dance Program and to sign up for classes. Although this recommended footwear is not required, you can click here to see the footwear for each style of dance.
What to Pack: Please bring a water bottle and socks for the trampolines.
Phones and other valuable items: We suggest phones and other valuable items be left at home. If phones are brought they must be kept in the camper’s bag during camp hours. Aspire is not responsible for lost items.
Snack: Campers may bring a snack from home for the morning. The afternoon snack is provided by Aspire. Half day campers will not have an afternoon snack break, but should bring a morning snack.
Lunch: Full Day campers may bring a lunch from home or purchase a camp lunch. We ask lunch orders be placed prior to the camp day by entering your daily lunch selection in the comment section during registration. Example: Mon-Grilled Cheese; Tue-Plain bagel. Half day campers will not have a lunch break.