Aspire Kids Sports Center Camp offers something for everyone! Campers have the opportunity to experience different activities such as gymnastics, swimming, arts & crafts, and more! Gymnasts of all levels, from beginners to advanced, experience the thrill of learning new skills and mastering old ones. Our experienced, highly qualified staff works with small groups to identify individual strengths, teach proper technique and help campers reach their highest potential.
We reserve the right to cancel a camp due to low enrollment.
The following camp registrations are now available-
Add lunch to your child’s camp! Make sure to register for the lunch option under the appropriate week. Please enter your daily lunch option in the comment section. Specify
Each option comes with GoGo Squeez apple sauce, their choice of chips, and Honest Kids organic juice drink.
Aspire offers the following Camp options:
Early Drop Off: 7:30-9:00am. Campers will participate in organized games & open gym.
Camp starts at 9:00am. Pick-up time options of 12:00pm, 3:00pm, 4:00pm, 5:00pm. From 3:00-5:00pm campers will participate in open gym and movie/game time.
Select Weeks of Summer Camp Only-
Swim Lessons: 30 minutes of swim lessons Monday-Thursday.
Dance Camp: 2 1/2 hours of dance camp can be added to camps.
A typical day of camp will look like this-
7:30a-9am Open Gym
9a-9:30a Group Warm Up and Stretch then split up into groups of 8-10 students
9:30a-3p Small group rotations including gymnastics events, recreation events, craft, lunch and snack.
3p-4p Open Gym
4p-5p Movie and Games
Gymnastics Rotations include: Vault, Bars, Beam, Floor, and Boys Equipment
Recreation Rotations include: Bounce Houses, Trampolines, Foam Pit, Tumble Trak, and more!
Special Water Activities for Summer Camp:
Aspire offers camps on the following holidays in 2022.
MLK Day Camp– January 17 (Early Bird discount through 1/9)
Presidents Day Camp– February 21 (Early Bird discount through 2/13)
Spring Break Camp – March 7-March 25 (Early Bird discount through 2/27)
Summer Camp – May 23-TBA (Early Bird discount through 5/15)
Fall Break Camp – TBA (Early Bird discount through TBA)
Veteran’s Day Camp – November 11 (Early Bird discount through 11/6)
Winter Break Camp – TBA (Early Bird discount through TBA)
Early Bird Discount: Register on or before the Early Bird discount date listed above to receive the Early Bird prices.
Sibling Discount: Pick up at 12 PM to receive a sibling discount of $3 per day up to $15 off per week. Pick up at 3 PM or later to receive a sibling discount of $5 per day up to $25 off per week.
Multi-Week Discount: After your first full week of camp, pick up at 12 PM to receive a multi-week discount of $3 per day up to $15 off any additional week. Pick up at 3 PM or later to receive a multi-week discount of $5 per day up to $25 off any additional week.
Member vs. Non-Member Pricing
In the Comment section enter “Add Membership” to add a 12-month family membership for $40 and pay the posted member prices for camp as well as other various events such as Camp, Parent’s Night Out, and Open Gym!
Non-members will have $5 per day added to each camper’s fee.
Payments and Cancellations
1. Discounts and Payment: Aspire will add any discounts and process camp payments when registration is received. Any changes to your initial registration may cause changes in discounts.
2. Non-refundable deposit: $10 per day, per camper is non-refundable once registered.
3. Absences, Makeups, and Transfers: Transfers and makeups are available for $10 per day, per camper. You must notify Aspire in advance of the absence to take advantage of this option. Makeups and transfers are based on availability. Added activities such as swim or dance lessons will transfer only if they are offered and available on the newly selected camp day.
4. Cancellations without a doctor’s note: (See Absences, Makeups, and Transfers for other available options.)
Less than 7 days before the first day of the camp week: There are no refunds or cancellations.
7 or more days before the first day of the camp week: Aspire will refund the amount above the non-refundable deposit.
5. Cancellations with a doctor’s note: With a doctor’s note, camp is 100% refundable.
6. Late pick-up fee: Campers’ accounts may be charged up to a $25 late fee for campers who are picked up later than their scheduled pick-up time. We all are unexpectedly delayed on occasion so if this happens let us know so we can take care of you!