Aspire Kids Sports Center Camp offers something for everyone! Campers have the opportunity to experience different activities such as bounce houses, trampolines, foam pit, gymnastics, swimming, arts & crafts, and more!
Non-members pay additional $5 per day, per camper or may choose to add membership. Click here for more membership information.
The following camp registrations are now available-
Snack: Campers may bring their own snack for the morning and an afternoon snack is provided.
Lunch: Campers with 3 PM, 4 PM or 5PM pick up may bring their lunch or purchase a camp lunch. To add an Aspire camp lunch make sure to register for the lunch option under the appropriate week. Please enter your daily lunch option in the comment section. Specify your lunch option for each day. Example: Mon-Grilled Cheese; Tue-Plain bagel.
Each option comes with GoGo Squeez apple sauce, their choice of chips, and a juice box.
A typical day of camp:
7:30a-9am Open Gym
9a-9:30a Group warm up and stretch then split up into groups.
9:30a-3p Groups rotate to different activities such as bounce houses, trampolines, foam pit, gymnastics, arts & crafts, lunch and snack.
3p-4p Open Gym
4p-5p Movie and Games
Aspire offers the following Camp options:
Early Drop Off: 7:30-9:00am. Campers will participate in organized games & open gym.
Camp starts at 9:00am. Pick-up time options of 12:00pm, 3:00pm, 4:00pm, 5:00pm. From 3:00-5:00pm campers will participate in open gym and movie/game time.
Select Weeks of Summer Camp Only-
Swim Lessons: 30 minutes of swim lessons Monday-Thursday.
Dance Camp: 2 1/2 hours of dance camp can be added to camps.
Special Water Activities for Summer Camp:
Aspire offers camps on the following holidays in 2023.
MLK Day Camp– January 16 (Early Bird discount through 1/8)
Presidents Day Camp– February 20 (Early Bird discount through 2/12)
Spring Break Camp – March 13-March 24 (Early Bird discount through 3/5)
Summer Camp – TBD
Fall Break Camp – TBD
Veteran’s Day Camp – TBD
Winter Break Camp – TBD
Early Bird Discount: Register on or before the Early Bird discount date listed above to receive the Early Bird prices.
Sibling Discount: Pick up at 12 PM to receive a sibling discount of $3 per day up to $15 off per week. Pick up at 3 PM or later to receive a sibling discount of $5 per day up to $25 off per week.
Multi-Week Discount: After your first full week of camp, pick up at 12 PM to receive a multi-week discount of $3 per day up to $15 off any additional week. Pick up at 3 PM or later to receive a multi-week discount of $5 per day up to $25 off any additional week.
Member vs. Non-Member Pricing
Non-members will have $5 per day added to each camper’s fee.
If you are not a current member and would like to become one, enter “Add Membership” in the comment section to add a 12-month family membership for $40 and pay the posted member prices for camp as well as other various events such as Camp, Parent’s Night Out, and Open Gym!
Payments and Cancellations
1. Discounts and Payment: Aspire will add any discounts and process camp payments when registration is received. Any changes to your initial registration may cause changes in discounts.
2. Non-refundable deposit: $10 per day, per camper is non-refundable once registered.
3. Absences, Makeups, and Transfers: Transfers and makeups are available for $10 per day, per camper. You must notify Aspire in advance of the absence to take advantage of this option. Makeups and transfers are based on availability. Added activities such as swim or dance lessons will transfer only if they are offered and available on the newly selected camp day.
4. Cancellations without a doctor’s note: (See Absences, Makeups, and Transfers for other available options.)
Less than 7 days before the first day of the camp week: There are no refunds or cancellations.
7 or more days before the first day of the camp week: Aspire will refund the amount above the non-refundable deposit.
5. Cancellations with a doctor’s note: With a doctor’s note, camp is 100% refundable.
6. Late pick-up fee: Campers’ accounts may be charged up to a $25 late fee for campers who are picked up later than their scheduled pick-up time. We all are unexpectedly delayed on occasion so if this happens let us know so we can take care of you!