Summer Camps are open and running! Please click here for the safety measures we are taking at Aspire for camp.
Aspire Kids Sports Center Camp offers something for everyone! Campers have the opportunity to experience different activities such as gymnastics, swimming, arts & crafts, and more! Gymnasts of all levels, from beginners to advanced, experience the thrill of learning new skills and mastering old ones. Our experienced, highly qualified staff works with small groups to identify individual strengths, teach proper technique and help campers reach their highest potential.
We reserve the right to cancel a camp due to low enrollment.
The following camp registrations are now available-
Special Water Activities:
Add lunch to your child’s camp! Make sure to register for the lunch option under the appropriate week. Please enter your daily lunch option in the comment section. Specify
Each option comes with GoGo Squeez apple sauce, their choice of chips, and Honest Kids organic juice drink.
Aspire offers the following Camp options:
Early Drop Off: 7:30-9:00am. Campers will participate in organized games & open gym.
Camp starts at 9:00am. Pick-up time options of 12:00pm, 3:00pm, 4:00pm, 5:00pm. From 3:00-5:00pm campers will participate in movie/game time.
Select Weeks of Summer Camp Only-
Swim Lessons: 30 minutes of swim lessons Monday-Thursday.
Dance Camp: 2 1/2 hours of dance camp can be added to camps.
Gymnastics Rotations include: Vault, Bars, Beam, Floor, and Boys Equipment
Recreation Rotations include: Bounce Houses, Trampolines, Foam Pit, Tumble Trak, and more!
Aspire offers camps on the following holidays in 2020.
MLK Day Camp– January 20
President’s Day Camp– February 17
Spring Break Camp – March 9-March 20
Summer Camp – May 26-August 14
Fall Break Camp – October 5-9
Veteran’s Day Camp – November 11
Winter Break Camp – December 18, 21-23, 28-31
Sibling Discount: Pick up at 12 PM to receive a sibling discount of $3 per day up to $15 off per week. Pick up at 3 PM or later to receive a sibling discount of $5 per day up to $25 off per week.
Multi-Week Discount: After registering for your first full week of camp, pick up at 12 PM to receive a multi-week discount of $3 per day up to $15 off per week. Pick up at 3 PM or later to receive a multi-week discount of $5 per day up to $25 off per week.
Membership is required to register for a full week of Camp. A family membership is $40 and is good for one year. Members receive discount prices for various events such as Parent’s Night Out and Open Gym! If registering for daily camp, non-members have the option to become a member or pay an additional $5 per day, per camper.
Payments and Cancellations
1. Aspire will add discounts and process your camp payment when registration is received.
2. Once registered, there is a $10 per day, per child fee to transfer based on availability. Add-ons will transfer if they are offered and available in the newly selected camp.
3. Any changes to your initial registration may cause changes in discounts including discounted weekly rates.
4. If canceling 7 or more days before the start of the camp week, $10 per day, per child is non-refundable, unless a doctor’s note is provided.
5. Within 7 days of the camp week, a doctor’s note is required for any refund.
6. Children must be picked up by the designated time or a late fee will be charged.