Aspire LOVES to celebrate and what better way than to celebrate your BIRTHDAY! Our coaches love to help bring the party to life in the gym or swimming pool. Games, food, cake, presents, and all the giggles and smiles!
Aspire birthday parties are perfect for all children from the ages of 3-14.
All birthdays are celebrated on Saturday afternoons.
Please click here to see available party times and to register your party today!
Aspire provides a party T-shirt for the birthday child.
1. Additional partygoers (more than 12) are welcome. Please add $10 per partygoer.
2. We will confirm the number of attendees prior to your party and will provide staff based on the number of confirmed partygoers. The final cost will be based on the confirmed number or actual attendees, whichever is greater.
3. We require a $50 deposit to hold the date and time for your party.
4. Deposit is refundable up to two week prior to your scheduled party.
5. Balance is paid in full at the completion of your party.
Confirming Number of Guests
No later than the Wednesday before your party, please send us an email to email@example.com to confirm the number of guests you are expecting.
What Parents Can Supply for Party
1. Cupcakes or Cake
2. Pizza/Other food
3. Birthday plates and napkins
4. Tablecloths (White tablecloths will be provided if none are brought)
5. Decorations (No Confetti)
6. Party Favors
7. Camera or video equipment
8. Cooler for boxed drinks, etc.
Note: Please do not bring ice cream or open drinks
What to Wear
1. Children should wear gym clothes (active wear) for gymnastics/ninja parties.
2. Children should bring swim wear and towels for swimming parties.
Note: For children who cannot swim on their own, please bring a floatation device.
The birthday child’s parents are welcome to arrive up to 15 minutes prior to the party’s start time.
Upon arrival, each parent/guardian will be required to check their child in at the front desk by signing our party waiver sheet. If you are not arriving with your child, please click here to fill out our online waiver for parents who are not arriving with their children. On the waiver, please include the date and time of the party and the host’s name. When your child arrives, we will check your child in using your online waiver.